Session Musician: Accordion
I will record accordion on any track you wish and can work from a score, learn the part from audio OR create an accordion part myself (often preferred option).
I do all recordings from my home studio using Studio One, with microphones set to capture the best of the accordion.
I am happy to work from a rough mix of your track or from audio stems and can send you a mixdown of the accordion or the bass and piano stems for you to mix into your track.
Things that I generally look for when starting a project:
1. Stems or Mixdown of your track in WAV
2. Arrangement: as notated lyrics, sheet music or chords etc.
3. Optional: short video call to discuss the project - this is a great touch to get to know you and what you are looking for.
Pricing starts at $75 per track and deals for multiple tracks may be available so please get in contact. For additional fees I am also able to add piano, percussion and/or vocals. Please ask for more details.
I have over 10 years experience of arranging vocal harmonies for a variety of settings including theatre, movies, bands, church choirs, community choirs and my own projects. Using my classical and folk music training, I can create beautiful and earthy arrangements for your own songs.
I will arrange a 3 or 4 part harmony for your song (any selection of voices eg. SATB, SAA, SAT etc) and you will receive a PDF of the full arrangement, PDFs of each part, full MIDI arrangement and MIDI tracks for each part.
To create the arrangement it would be great to have the following from you, though all not essential:
1. Lyric Sheet
2. Audio recording of track
4. rough arrangement structure either as annotated lyrics or sheet music
5. A short video call to discuss the arrangement - a great way to get to know each other and the goals for the vocal arrangement.
Pricing starts at $75 per song.
For an additional fee I can send you audio recordings of these parts sung by myself and other singers I work with, get in contact for more info.